Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Teacher Appreciation from Last Year

Bailey's 4th Grade teacher's last name is Hopson, and she loves frogs...I mean really, would she have a choice (kangaroos maybe I guess). We used this as inspiration for another altered tin to thank her for a great year.Inside I included many of the same items as in my first tin (in the first Teacher Appreciation post for Last Year)
I covered this tin with cardstock, just adhered with good tape runner adhesive and a few cute frog stickers. The one thing I wish I'd done different was to make this flower a magnet...it would be perfect to hold a small note or two...next time I guess.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to see more of your projects on your blog!! You SO inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah -

    Your family is SOOOO lucky!!! I am astounded by your gifts of time and creativity. Truly.

    - Unca Dave

    ReplyDelete